October 25, 2011

monday list on tuesday

monday list, but because I didn't know about it till today... Whatever, just go with it, it's a new blog post!

1. Mood:
peaceful. and tired. is tired a mood? i'm feeling it.

2. If you could dine (for free) anywhere in the world tonight, where would it be?
at my moms. nothing like fresh homemade tortillas slathered with some butter straight from my mamas kitchen! mmmmm...

3. Do you have any siblings?

1 sister (she's the oldest) my brother jr. passed away in '08, my brother frankie aka stanky and my youngest brother tito.

4. If your pets could talk, what would they say about you?

she's so funny. i love it when she baby talks to me, it makes me feel like a real baby. i love her, but i'm going to bite her if she keeps messing with me! lol

5. Which one do you follow most often, your heart or your head?

definitely my head. I hardly ever follow my heart. people would hate me if i did.

6. What are three songs on your road trip playlist?
soak up the sun- Sheryl Crow
bidi bidi bom bom- Selena
rolling in the deep- Adele

7. Would you consider yourself renowned or famous for anything in particular?
my green beans. lol they are so freakin' YUMMMMMY!

8. Your favorite place for dessert?
Paciugo's-- Mediterranean sea salt caramel gelato? yes, please and thank you!

9. Scariest movie you’ve ever seen?
The Sixth Sense hands down. OMG. I was so scared!! I wanted to cry.

10. Weekly goals:
blog more. less sugar. move more.

No comments:

Post a Comment