November 4, 2011

fill in the blank friday

from: the little things we do


1.   My favorite thing about this week was/is:
The cold front that blew in yesterday! It was almost 90 degrees the day before and I'm so tired of the heat. Summer was here for like 6 months! I'm loving the cooler temps!


2.   Colder weather makes me:
Happy. and cold. but mostly HAPPY!


3.  Three things that make me terribly happy as of late are:
having a laptop again! TYJ!! 
losing a few pounds! TYJ!!
roxanna! she's being much nicer to me now that Marley is gone. 


4. If I could only wear one kind of shoe for the rest of my life, I'd choose:
um FLIP FLOPS! they're all i ever wear anyway. 


5.  My personality type is:   
ENFJ. I took a personality test online and here is what it says about me (which is pretty accurate!): 
You strive to maintain harmony in relationships, and you usually succeed.Articulate and enthusiastic, you are good at making personal connections.Sometimes you idealize relationships too much - and end up being let down.You find the most energy and comfort in social situations ... where you shine.
In love, you are very protective and supporting.However, you do need to "feel special" - and it's quite easy for you to get jealous.
At work, you are a natural leader. You can help people discover their greatest potential.You would make a good writer, human resources director, or psychologist.
How you see yourself: Trusting, idealistic, and expressive
When other people don't get you, they see you as: Bossy, inappropriate, and loud
6.  I have a serious problem resisting:
ice cream. lol what can i say? i love it so much!! 


7.  My favorite color to wear is: 
black of course. but i also love to wear hunter green on top because it makes my eyes look a different, much lighter color than they really are! 

1 comment: