November 18, 2011

fill in the blank friday


1. A nervous habit I have is:
picking my nail polish off. i don't even realize i'm doing it till after a while. it's annoying.

2. Something that makes me sad is:
i miss my dog marley. whenever i think about her being gone i tear up and my heart breaks a little bit more each time. i loved her so much. =(

3. Today I am thankful for:
overtime. all that overtime my hubby worked the last 2 weeks helped out big time. BIG time. thank you, jesus!

4. My favorite room in my house is:
my master bathroom. it's HUGE and beautiful and has a walk in closet and it's so beautiful and organized and I.LOVE.IT!!

5. I can't stand:
flaky people. if you say you're gonna do something, then do it! don't pretend you forgot or whatever it is your flaky ass does and not do it. that's just annoying and it makes you look bad.

6. If I had an extra $100 to spend on whatever I wanted today I would:
buy myself some perfume. i'm out of all my favs! i have to use stinky perfume like flowerbomb. ugh. does anybody want to trade some good smelling perfume for flowerbomb? it's practically brand new! lol let me know!

7. The last person I hung out with was:
my friend M. it was fun. =D

2 comments:

  1. Laurie, I had to put my 3 1/2yr old lab to sleep a few weeks ago, the pain is so unbearable, I know exactly how you feel. Keep trying to tell myself that the pain will get less as time passes, hang in there x

    ReplyDelete
  2. it is so sad. they're like children and when they go it's so fucking sad. i'm sorry for you loss, laura! =(

    ReplyDelete